POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 18TH
Amusement Park Attendant (Seasonal) – 6 vacancies
Company: Magical Midways Inc.
Business information: Magical Midways is one of the leaders in providing great Family Entertainment with some of the more popular Rides in the industry. We bring great memories for the young at heart by offering rides that you will not only go on once but keep going on as many times as you like. Our selection provides for adults, as well as children, ensuring that the whole family can enjoy their experience together.
Business Address: 126 Dusay Place Unit 103 Scarborough, Ontario M1W 2N2
Work Location: Various locations throughout Ontario.
Type of Employment: Full Time– Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: April 15th, 2019
- Collect tickets and fees, and rent or sell sports and accessory equipment
- Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
- Set up rides and amusements
- Operate rides, amusements and facility equipment
- Operate game booth
- Assist in the dismantling and inspecting of amusement devices and concessions
- Perform maintenance on rides and equipment
- Assist patrons on and off amusement park rides
- Secure and release safety belts and bars
- Oversee game activities and ensure safety of participants
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
- Physically demanding
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience is an asset
- On-the-job training is provided.
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week. Overtime may be required
Benefits:Uniforms, discount drinks and transportation provided
Bunk Rooms in Mobile RVare available for housing at a discounted rate
Work location and other information:
• Workers are required to travel to different cities throughoutOntariofor 6 months. Workers needed for next season starting as early as April15th, 2019
• Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedules vary from day to day depending on event. We work on weekends. Shifts are available from 9:00 AM – 11:00PM. Most common shift of 6.5 hours per day. At least 1 day off per week.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 126 Dusay Place Unit 103 Scarborough, Ontario M1W 2N2